Illustrated Ministry creates accessible faith-based resources for the church and home. Our thoughtful and easy to use materials are designed to foster authentic faith engagement with our refreshing designs, creative activities, and intergenerational focus.
We celebrate the expansive image of God in everyone through open, inclusive and progressive language, imagery, and theology.
Over sixty different denominations around the world and across the theological spectrum enjoy and use our resources. Aware of our diverse customer base, we have found our community values our work for a variety of reasons:
- Open and inclusive theology
- Diversity in content and illustrations (you won’t find a white Jesus here)
- Inclusive language
- Intergenerational focus
- Digital and downloadable content
- Tiered-pricing so products are available to churches and groups of all sizes
Illustrated Ministry, LLC is always growing, and we are always looking for fun and creative people to join our team. Independent contractors work with us as writers, illustrators, designers, and more! While we may not always be actively hiring, we’d love to have a growing list of people we could turn to when we’re ready to bring on the next writer, illustrator, or team member.
UPDATED APRIL 20, 2020
Shortly after posting this page to our site, COVID-19 became a reality for all of us around the world, and so while we very much still encourage you to apply for any of the open positions, please know that it will take us a while to get back to you, and we have had to temporarily hold off on hiring any new positions. However, we are confident that we will be looking to bring on some new folks in a few months, and so it’d be great to hear from you if you are interested.
Current Openings (updated March 12, 2020)
- Blog Curator & Writer – Learn More here // Apply here
- Youth Curriculum Writer – Learn More here // Apply here
- Preschool Curriculum Writer – Learn More here // Apply here
- Illustrator – Learn More and Apply here
- Writer (elementary/family focus) – Coming soon…
- Writer (intergenerational emphasis) – Coming soon…
Let Us Know You’re Interested
In addition to independent contractors that we will be working with, we’re also in need of people who love web design, copywriting, online analytics, sales projections, coding, and more! If you are interested in joining the Illustrated Ministry team in one of these capacities (or in another way), please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch. Thanks!
Adam Walker Cleaveland
Founder + CEO, Illustrated Ministry, LLC