Illustrated Ministry creates accessible faith-based resources for the church and home. Our thoughtful and easy-to-use materials are designed to foster authentic faith engagement with our refreshing designs, creative activities, and intergenerational focus.
We celebrate the expansive image of God in everyone, through open and inclusive language, diverse imagery, and progressive theology.
Over seventy denominations around the world, and across the theological spectrum, enjoy and use our resources. Aware of our diverse customer base, we have found our community values our work for a variety of reasons:
- Progressive theology
- Diversity in content and illustrations (you won’t find a white Jesus here)
- Inclusive language
- Intergenerational focus
- Digital and downloadable content
- Tiered-pricing so products are available to churches and groups of all sizes
Illustrated Ministry is always growing, and we are always looking for fun and creative people to join our team. Independent contractors work with us as writers, illustrators, designers, and more! While we may not always be actively hiring, we’d love to have a growing list of people we could turn to when we’re ready to bring on the next writer, illustrator, or team member.
Current Openings (updated July 19, 2022)
- Youth Curriculum Writer – Learn More here // Apply here
- Preschool Curriculum Writer – Learn More here // Apply here
- Illustrator – Learn More and Apply here
- Writer (elementary/family focus) – Coming soon…
- Writer (intergenerational emphasis) – Coming soon…
Let Us Know You’re Interested
In addition to writers and illustrators, we’re also in need of people who love web design, copywriting, online analytics, sales projections, coding, and more! If you are interested in joining the Illustrated Ministry team in one of these capacities (or in another way that you’d like to share with us), please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch. Thanks!
Adam Walker Cleaveland
Founder, Illustrated Ministry