Illustrated Ministry’s Mini Revolutions is a weekly lectionary-based curriculum. Hundreds of churches around the world use this curriculum resource, and we’ve received positive feedback from folx who are using it with their communities.
You can use Mini Revolutions as your traditional Sunday School curriculum, in a one-room Sunday School model with mixed ages, or in an intergenerational setting. You could also take the content and adapt it for youth ministry and other ministry programs and settings.
Mini Revolutions can be implemented as a completely virtual, hybrid, or in-person experience—endless options are available to suit your needs. Lead as much or as little of the content as you like. Each section of Mini Revolutions is simple and requires just a little prep to have a meaningful experience with your group.
Free Epiphany Lesson
Included in this downloadable PDF lesson is:
- Scripture: Matthew 2:1–12
- Questions: Imagining and wondering open-ended questions that connect more deeply with the scripture.
- Look It Up: We highlight a moment in history, an interesting fact, or a person who made an impact that connects with the scripture’s theme.
- Two activities: We provide a fun mix of activities that help participants think creatively about the scripture through building and design, earth care, social justice, self-care and compassion, social/emotional learning, science, technology, and art.
- Micropractice: A simple practice/ritual anchored in daily activities to help form healthy, spiritual, and mindful habits, with access to a graphic you can share with your community through social media.
- Coloring page: The coloring page includes an illustration of a short phrase from the selected scripture that invites reflection on the scripture.
- Bible Story Booklet: A child-friendly paraphrase of the scripture, accessible for all ages, with colorable illustrations that help tell the story.
This free lesson for Epiphany will help give you an idea of what our Mini Revolutions curriculum is like, and perhaps you’ll want to consider signing up for our monthly subscription to Mini Revolutions.
To download the free Epiphany lesson, click here.
For more information and to purchase a monthly subscription to Mini Revolutions, click here.
Another FREE Epiphany Resource
If you are looking for another free resource for Epiphany, you can download a free colorable Epiphany star here.
Epiphany Products & Resources
We have curated a wonderful collection of Epiphany products and resources to help you celebrate Epiphany in a more meaningful way. You can check out the products below:
- Mini Revolutions – Epiphany of the Lord: A full lesson (including a fun Bible Storytelling video) on Epiphany – includes youth adaptations as well!
- Coloring & Conversation – Epiphany Star Words: This is the perfect youth group activity for celebrating Epiphany.
- Illustrated Worship Resources – Epiphany of the Lord: Includes a children’s moment, leader’s guide, coloring page, and a children’s worship bulletin.
- Epiphany Coloring Pages: A collection of six Epiphany-themed coloring pages.