Our 2018 Lenten Resources
Psalms Coloring Posters & Pages • Order Now
For Lent in 2018, we journeyed through the Psalms. Using the RCL Psalm texts as our guide, we explored all of the varied human emotions that can be captured beautifully throughout the Psalms.
There will be 9 posters (as you can see above) and the illustrations are based on the following Psalms:
- Poster 1: Psalm 25:1-10
- Poster 2: Psalm 22:23-31
- Poster 3: Psalm 19
- Poster 4: Psalm 107:1-3, 17-22
- Poster 5: Psalm 51:1-12
- Poster 6: Psalm 31:9-16
- Poster 7: Psalm 116:1-2,12-19
- Poster 8: Psalm 116:1-2,12-1
- Poster 9: Psalm 118:1-2, 14-24
These nine posters will each be 2’x3′ and printed on the same heavyweight paper we have been using for our last few sets of coloring posters. Below you can find more detailed images of the poster illustrations. Just click on an image to zoom in.
For this release, we will also be releasing the 8.5×11 Coloring Pages on the same day as the posters. You can order the coloring pages here.
Psalms Devotional Guide • Order Now
The Devotional Guides to go along with our posters continue to be a really meaningful and worthwhile product that has been received very well by our community. Our author, Geoff Duffy, wrote this year’s devotional for the posters. He also wrote the devotional guides for the Stations of the Cross posters for Lent last year, as well as the Advent Journey Devotional Guide. This Lenten devotional guide is the perfect accompanying resource for our coloring posters and includes reflections and questions for children, youth, and adults.
An Illustrated Lent for Families (2018) • Order Now
We sold over 1,400 copies of our 2017 Illustrated Lent for Families, and we created a new version for 2018. We’ve included devotionals based on the RCL Lectionary readings for Lent, and included devotionals for families, coloring sheets that go along with the devotions and activities for families to do together during Lent. If you are interested in reading a review of An Illustrated Lent for Families, you can check out a review here from the Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis, The Rev. Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows.
Illustrated Worship Resources – Spring 2018 • Order Now
We released our Illustrated Worship Resources (our children’s worship bulletins and Illustrated Children’s Moments). Because we launched these during Lent, there were a few different options for purchasing our children’s worship bulletins and Illustrated Children’s Moments:
- Illustrated Worship Resources: Spring 2018: This is the full resource of children’s worship bulletins and Illustrated Children’s Moments.
- Illustrated Worship Resources: Lent 2018 ONLY: For those who just want the resources for Lent (including Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday) – this is the option you will want to purchase.
- Illustrated Worship Resources: Holy Week 2018 ONLY: We have some folks who already have worship resources for children for the year, but just want something special or different for Palm Sunday and Easter – this is the option you will want to purchase.
- Bible Story Coloring Pages: Spring 2018: These are the black and white coloring pages of our Illustrated Children’s Moments.